What we accept:
Books & Magazines
- Crochet and rug hooks, knitting needles, hoops, scissors, basket reed, cutting mats, rulers, …
- Dyes, paints, pigments, dye and surface design chemicals in leakproof containers.
Fabric & Batting
- Please roll and tape smaller fabric bundles.
- Mark yardage and fiber content, if known.
- Canvas, needlework tools, kits, beads, embroidery floss & materials, …
- Buttons, zippers, trims, ribbons, threads, embellishments, sewing needles, etc.
Tools & Machines
- Sewing machines (please include bobbins & cords), knitting machines, sergers, etc.
- Looms (with all parts), spinning wheels, …
- Tools & machines must be in working condition, with all parts.
Unfinished Objects (UFO’s)
- Unfinished projects: knitting, sewing, quilts, kits, etc.
Vintage Fabrics & Trims
Yarn & Roving
- Label with fiber content, if known.
We do NOT accept:
NO finished goods (draperies, curtains, tablecloths, bed linens, etc.)
NO dirty, moldy or smoke damaged items
NO broken/non-working machines or tools